Patagonia Girls' Reversible Dream Song Hoody
Our hooded, reversible insulated jacket for cold city weather has a 100% polyester shell fabric (with a DWR finish) on one side and high-pile fleece on the other.
- Quilted shell is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; reverses to a high-pile fleece side; 60-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Quilted, three-panel hood has plush fleece turned out; snaps off and easily attaches to the reverse side of the jacket
- Zipper has reflective pull and garage at neck to prevent chin chafe; external wind flap has snap button closure
- Side-seam pockets on the shell side and zippered pockets on the fleece side
- Binding at the cuffs and hem keeps the cold out
- Hand-me-down ID label in pocket
- 556 g (19.6 oz)
Shell: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Fleece lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile, double-faced fleece.
Shell and fleece fabrics are certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles