Patagonia Girls' Snowbelle Jacket
Our premium ski/boarding jacket for girls, the Snowbelle Jacket is fully featured with sophisticated, feminine style lines and soft, supple fabric; the H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell (with a DWR finish) offers more mobility and less bulk.
- H2No® Performance Standard two-layer, mini-herringbone polyester shell (45% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; insulated with 150-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled), which stays warm even when wet
- Removable 3-panel hood with snap attachment; internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Waterproof center-front zipper with full-length internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Chest pocket has covered zipper and a bound pass-through opening for media cord. Pass pocket on sleeve has waterproof zipper. Handwarmer pockets have covered zippers. All zippers have reflective pulls. Reflective chest logo
- Articulated sleeves have grow-fit feature, which increases length by 2"; tapered sleeve cuffs provide extra coverage and adjust with hook-and-loop closure. Internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at the collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard. Full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps onto jacket when not in use. Internal pass loop for traditional hanger passes
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage. Hand-me-down ID label
- 709 g (25 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (45% recycled) mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.