Patagonia Girls' Snowbelle Jacket
Our premium ski/boarding jacket for girls, the Snowbelle Jacket is fully featured with sophisticated, feminine style lines and soft, supple fabric; the H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell (with a DWR finish) offers more mobility and less bulk.
- H2No® Performance Standard two-layer, mini-herringbone polyester shell (45% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; insulated with 150-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled), which stays warm even when wet
- Removable 3-panel hood with snap attachment; internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Waterproof center-front zipper with full-length internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Chest pocket has covered zipper and a bound pass-through opening for media cord. Pass pocket on sleeve has waterproof zipper. Handwarmer pockets have covered zippers. All zippers have reflective pulls. Reflective chest logo
- Articulated sleeves have grow-fit feature, which increases length by 2"; tapered sleeve cuffs provide extra coverage and adjust with hook-and-loop closure. Internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at the collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard. Full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps onto jacket when not in use. Internal pass loop for traditional hanger passes
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage. Hand-me-down ID label
- 709 g (25 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (45% recycled) mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles