Patagonia Headway Duffel Bag 40L
Rugged but refined, the midsized Headway Duffel 40L is perfect for daily use or an overnight trip.
- Superdurable CORDURA® Ballistic nylon for puncture- and abrasion-resistance with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Easy-access main compartment with padded base
- Internal mesh pocket for small items
- Zippered external pockets keep travel necessities within reach
- Reinforced web handles with removable shoulder strap
- Body: 9.25-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon with polyurethane coating. Lining: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1006 g (35.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.