Patagonia Headway Duffel Bag 70L
Our favorite duffel for long weekends—simple, durable and ready to go.
- Superdurable CORDURA® Ballistic nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists punctures and abrasion
- Generous, easy-access main compartment with padded base
- Internal mesh pocket for small items
- Zippered external pockets keep travel necessities within reach
- Reinforced web handles with removable shoulder strap
- 1,190 g (2 lbs 10 oz)
Body: 9.25-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating.
Lining: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester.
Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
70 L (4,270 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.