Patagonia Headway MLC® 45L
A rugged, soft-sided suitcase that converts to a backpack, holds 3–5 days’ worth of gear and meets most airline carry-on requirements.
- Superdurable CORDURA® Ballistic nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance
- Main zippered compartment opens like a book and features two separate compartments for easy packing, access and organization
- Second zippered compartment holds shoes
- Two small zippered pockets organize essentials; third pocket with key clip provides easy access to tickets and passport; fourth pocket sits flat for documents and magazines
- Three carrying options: backpack style with ergonomic shoulder straps that tuck neatly into a zippered compartment; shoulder-bag style with comfortable shoulder strap; briefcase style with two carry handles
- Rear sleeve allows you to slip the tote on and off rolling luggage handles
- 1,425 g (3 lbs 2 oz)
Body: 9.2-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.