Patagonia Headway Tote 20L
A classic tote with excellent organization for work or travel.
- Superdurable CORDURA® Ballistic nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance
- Large zippered main opening allows quick access to your stuff
- A raised, padded sleeve protects most 15" laptops and secures with a buckle and strap
- Zippered external pockets keep travel necessities within easy reach
- Integrated docking sleeve slides over telescoping wheeled luggage handles
- 847 g (1 lb 13.9 oz)
Body: 9.2-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating.
Lining: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester.
Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
20 L (1,220 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.