Patagonia Headway Wheeled Duffel Bag 35L
A simple yet burly world traveler that fits most carry-on requirements.
- Superdurable Cordura® Ballistic nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance
- Large clamshell opening reveals a spacious main compartment with compression straps
- Telescoping handle and a stout wheel set make for smooth and comfortable travel
- Webbing handles on top, side and front panels for easy handling
- Internal frame collapses for easy storage
- Outside zippered pocket on front panel for small items
- Concealed luggage tag holder
- Body: 9.25-oz 940-denier Cordura® Ballistic 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester. Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 2,925 g (6 lbs 7.2 oz)
- Made in Philippines.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.