Hestra® Army Leather GORE-TEX® Gloves – 5 Finger
These insulated, waterproof/breathable gloves sit at the top of the ski and snowboarding gear pyramid. Made by Hestra from Army Leather goat leather, a 3-layer waterproof/breathable Hestra Triton polyamide shell and a GORE-TEX® insert for unsurpassed storm performance. Insulated with a removable Bemberg®/polyester.
- Impregnated Army Leather goat leather on the palms, fingers and fingertips
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable Hestra Triton polyamide shell for storm performance
- A GORE-TEX® insert ensures your hands stay dry
- The removable Bemberg®/polyester lining features G-loft polyester insulation for all-day warmth
- An extra-long gauntlet with a one-handed adjustable elastic seals out the weather
- Anatomical shaping
- Hook-and-loop strap for a custom fit
- 283.4 g (10 oz)
Outer: Impregnated Army Leather goat leather on the palm, inside of fingers and inside of wrist; 3-layer waterproof/breathable Hestra Triton polyamide shell covers the back of the hand.
Insert: GORE-TEX® membrane.
Lining: Bemberg®/polyester lining with G-loft polyester insulationView The Footprint Chronicles