Hestra® Touch Point Glove Liners
This is a lightweight, versatile Hestra® glove liner that can be worn alone in cool conditions or under a shell when the temperatures really drop. Designed with a conductive fabric to allow the use of touch sensors on electronic devices without removing the liners.
- Made from lightweight piqué tricot
- Fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- A double tricot cuff seals out cold air
- Pull strap at the cuff for easy on and off
- Can be worn under a shell or alone
- Conductive fabric to allows the use of touch sensors on electronic devices without removing the liners
- 49 g (1.6 oz)
- Made in Hungary.