Patagonia Infant Capilene® Set
This versatile, two-piece baby baselayer set is made of a moisture-managing 88% polyester/12% spandex blend that’s cozy and warm, and has a sueded back and wicking finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric has a wicking finish, Polygiene® permanent odor control and a soft, sueded back
- Bodysuit has lap shoulders for easy on/off
- Sleeves have self-fabric fold-over mitt to keep hands extra warm
- Bottoms have a soft elasticized waistband and a seat gusset for extra diaper room
- Bottoms details include knee patches and self-fabric cuffs
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Slim fit for layering under midlayers and outerwear
- 125 g (4.4 oz)
5.3-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex sueded jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.