Patagonia Infant Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting
Our warmest one-piece bunting is insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked); lined with soft, polyester fabric and has a generous length to help keep extremities protected whether your little one is crawling, standing or sitting.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm, 3-panel hood with quilted construction and spandex binding at opening for secure fit; hood is lined with silky, high-pile fleece for extra warmth
- Two durable, full-length zippers with internal wind flaps for easy on/off
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and foot openings for a secure fit; fold-over mitt and foot cover keeps cold out
- Generous length helps keep extremities protected whether the child is crawling, standing or sitting.
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 397 g (14 oz)
Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
Body lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Hood lining: 8.6-oz polyester (30% recycled) high-pile, double-faced fleece.
Insulation: 600-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (duck down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
Lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles