Patagonia Infant Little Sol Swim Set
Sun shirt and swim diaper set made of our soft, quick-dry swimsuit fabric (83% recycled nylon/17% spandex). Diaper has a waterproof liner and secure waist and leg openings for accident protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Durable 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex blend. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Short-sleeved top has fun contrast spandex binding and a lap-shoulder for easy on/off
- Contrast sleeve and yoke detail with left-chest pocket
- Bottom has covered elastic waistband and leg opening for a secure fit
- Bottom has waterproof liner laminated to a soft mesh for comfort and leak protection
- Fun color-blocked top and bottom
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
Top and bottom: 5.4-oz 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex.
Bottom liner: 5-oz mini mesh with waterproof laminate.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewingView The Footprint Chronicles
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).