Patagonia Lightweight Black Hole™ Cinch Backpack 20L
This classic top-loader—with a simple, single-pull main closure that makes loading a cinch–is made with a lightweight yet durable fabric for a pack that’s equally at home on the trail or the train.
- Lightweight, bomber nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Easy access top-loader with drawcord closure; zippered stash pocket; internal sleeve is hydration-compatible
- Micro daisy chain provides various lash points
- Open, highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 479 g (1 lb .9 oz)
7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
20 L (1220 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.