Patagonia Lightweight Black Hole™ Duffel 30L
The smallest duffel in the Black Hole™ line, perfect for daily errands or gear organization.
Learn More Close
When you’re traveling to the far reaches (or just to the climbing gym) and your gear organization resembles the floor of a teenager’s room, then our Lightweight Black Hole™ Duffel is just what you need to create order from your chaos. This resilient duffle keeps you organized when you’re living on the road or running errands around town. Made from lightweight yet seriously tough ripstop nylon with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it resists abrasion, protects your gear from the elements and still stuffs into its own pocket when not in use. The clean design features a diagonal zipper that opens wide to access the roomy main compartment; a small stash pocket inside holds easily lost items like keys or a gym pass. Tubular webbing grab handles add strength and comfort for your skin—they adjust so you can carry the duffle in your hand, over your shoulder or as a backpack. A micro daisy chain provides various lash points for additional gear. Made from 7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lightweight, bomber nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Diagonal zipper provides wide access to the main compartment; small stash pocket in main compartment holds essentials
- Micro daisy chain provides various lash points
- Durable tubular webbing grab handles adjust for various carrying options—in hand, over shoulder or as a backpack
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- 7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 453 g (1 lb)
- Made in Vietnam.