Patagonia Lightweight Everyday Anklet Socks
Soft, everyday no-show socks in a comfortable nylon/organic cotton/spandex blend with excellent stretch.
- Comfortable nylon/organic cotton/spandex blend for everyday use
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- No-show ankle height
- Shaped cushioning in footbed for extra comfort
- Yarn content and strategic knit balances cushioning and durability
- Mesh arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 51% nylon/47% organic cotton/2% spandex
- 17 g (0.6 oz)
- Made in USA.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.