Patagonia Lightweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks
Lightly cushioned for comfort, these socks are designed for a long life on the trail.
Learn More Close
These lightweight hiking socks feature a soft terry-loop footbed that provides airy cushioning for your feet. Made of a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool we source from the grasslands of Patagonia, nylon and spandex for exceptional breathability, they offer a cooling airflow, rugged durability and excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh arch brace provides a snug fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock comfortably in place. Calf height.
- Chlorine-free merino wool/nylon/spandex blend is itch-free and durable
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Mesh arch brace provides subtle support for snug fit
- Lightweight cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort without bulk
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 52% chlorine-free merino wool/47% nylon/1% spandex
- 65 g (2.3 oz)
- Made in USA.