Patagonia Lightweight Snow Socks
Durable merino blend for skiers and snowboarders needing a versatile sock with a balance of warmth and cushioning without bulk.
Learn More Close
British Columbia’s powder highway delivers an incredible variety of terrain along with a boundless supply of new snow. It’s a winter paradise for sure, but you’ll need to care for your feet to keep up with the ever-rising snow totals. Grab these versatile, descent-oriented socks. They’re made of a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool, nylon and spandex for exceptional breathability, rugged durability and excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. Shaped cushioning in the toe, footbed, shin and calf provides extra cushion without bulk; a smooth knit on top of the foot increases comfort with tight boots. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock comfortably in place. Above-calf height.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia, blended with nylon for itch-free comfort and durability, and a touch of spandex for stretch
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Above-calf height
- Shaped cushioning in the toe, footbed and shin/calf for extra comfort without bulk; smooth knit on top of foot for comfort under tight bindings
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 62% chlorine-free merino wool/35% nylon/3% spandex
- 87 g (3.1 oz)
- Made in USA.