Patagonia Lightweight Travel Mini Hip Pack 1L
A smaller version of the Lightweight Travel Hip Pack, this tough, lightweight bag carries the bare essentials and stows into its own pocket when not in use.
Learn More Close
Some people have organization running through their DNA. For the rest of us, there's the Lightweight Travel Mini Hip Pack. Made from extremely lightweight fabric, this handy hip pack stuffs into its own pocket when not in use, yet expands to carry the small essentials we need every day, from an energy bar and blister kit to our passport and phone. The main compartment features a key clip and a security pocket that doubles as the pack’s stuffsack. The soft, flexible webbing belt lets you carry the Mini around your hips or off the shoulder, bandolier style. Made from 2.1-oz 70-denier nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish. Reinforced at the base with 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double ripstop that has a polyurethane coating.
- Lightweight, tear- and weather-resistant nylon ripstop
- Main compartment has key clip and zippered security pocket that doubles as a stuffsack when bag is not in use
- Soft herringbone webbing belt lets you carry comfortably around the waist or bandolier style
- Stuffs into its own pocket
- Body: 2.1-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish. Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double ripstop with a polyurethane coating
- 99 g (3.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.