Patagonia Men's All Free Jacket
Like your favorite climbing partner, the All Free Jacket will take the hard pitches and make it look casual; built from a light, stretchy and comfortable soft-shell fabric with hoody-style handwarmer pockets that disappear under a harness.
- Lightweight, double-weave soft-shell fabric resists abrasion, wind and weather while maintaining great stretch and breathability for highly aerobic activity
- Center-front zipper with interior wind flap and minimal-welt microfleece zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left-chest zippered security pocket; open-entry handwarmer pockets that disappear under a harness or waistbelt
- Variable Conditions Cuff with spiral-seam construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Shell: 4.1-oz 100% polyester stretch double weave. Cuffs: 5.4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. Shell and cuffs have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 351 g (12.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.