Patagonia Men's All-Wear Shorts - 8"
Our smooth-wearing and durable all-wear organic cotton shorts come with flat-front chino styling and plenty of pockets; available in 8" inseam length.
- Made of a lightweight, durable washed organic cotton fabric
- Classic flat-front chino styling; zip fly with button closure and belt loops
- Two slanted side-entry front pockets; two welted back pockets
- Available in an 8" inseam
- 6.2-oz 100% organic cotton brushed canvas
- 314 g (11.1 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.