Patagonia Men's Bandito Shirt
Made from fast-wicking recycled polyester fabric with 25-UPF sun protection, Polygiene® permanent odor control and a back ventilation system, this is a western-inspired shirt that’s built for action. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Made of a breathable, recycled polyester plain-weave fabric with 25-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Short-sleeved button-front shirt with point collar and a western-style yoke
- Flapped patch chest pockets with button closures
- Gusset construction and eyelet venting under the arms for comfort and range of motion. Bartack venting across back yoke
- Ring-snap buttons throughout
- Subtle shirttail hem with side vents for greater range of motion
- 2.5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with 25-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 138 g (4.9 oz)
- Made in China.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.