Patagonia Men's Better Sweater® 3-in-1 Parka
This versatile 3-in-1 parka offers weather protection and style for any urban or backcountry environment; with H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 100% recycled polyester shell and zip-out Better Sweater® jacket.
- Versatile bluesign® approved H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; zip-out Better Sweater® jacket made of bluesign® approved 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Shell: Hooded, full-zip parka with two-way center-front zipper and external storm flap secured with hidden snap closure; two envelope drop pockets with single-snap closure; one welted left-chest zipper security pocket; adjustable snap closure cuffs; raglan sleeve detail; adjustable hem drawcord for maximum weather protection; left-chest P-6 logo
- Zip-out jacket: full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar and zipper garage; two zippered handwarmer pockets; one left-chest internal zipper security pocket; raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort; left-chest P-6 logo
- Jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and climb rope snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Shell: thigh length; Zip-out jacket: hip length
- Shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 6-oz 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Zip-out jacket: 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Shell and jacket fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 1408 g (49.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.