Patagonia Men's Better Sweater® Fleece Jacket
A soft full-zip polyester fleece jacket with a sweater-knit face and warm fleece interior.
Learn More Close
We make the Better Sweater® for travel plans that rely on hope and good fortune. With a sweater-knit face and fleece interior for warmth, this go-anywhere jacket functions equally well over a shirt as urban outerwear or layered in the backcountry under a shell. Two zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty; the stand-up collar has a zipper garage so your neck stays comfortable. Raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. With shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at collar, cuffs and hem. Hip length.
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, hem and back of neck
- Can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell jacket
- Hip length
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and a fleece interior. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 464 g (16.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.