Patagonia Men's Better Sweater® Fleece Vest
A soft fleece vest with a sweater-knit face and warm fleece interior.
- Soft fleece has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar and zipper garage
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered pockets: vertical chest and two handwarmers
- Micropolyester jersey trims the armholes, hem and back of neck
- Can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell jacket
- Hip length
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and a fleece interior. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 399 g (14.1 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.