Patagonia Men's Bivy Down Jacket
Warm, water-resistant Recycled Down jacket that provides the perfect combination of functionality and durability.
- Made of 100% nylon plain weave (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish insulated with 600-fill-power 100% recycled down reclaimed from down products
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Features nylon plain-weave shell with cotton-like look and feel with a reinforced yoke that offers an extra barrier for weather protection
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets are insulated, lined with soft microfleece and have snap-button closures for security; interior left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Fixed, self-fabric cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Shell: 4.8-oz 100% nylon plain weave (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Yoke and collar: 4-oz 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% recycled down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Shell, yoke and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- 859 g (30.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.