Patagonia Men's Capilene® 1 Silkweight T-Shirt
Stay cool and dry in warm-to-hot conditions in our stretchiest baselayer with 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Polyester/spandex blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crew neck for next-to-skin comfort
- Offset shoulder seams merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams roll forward for comfort under layers
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.6-oz (156-g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 136 g (4.8 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Capilene® Polyester Baselayer
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (30% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
We make four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.