Patagonia Men's Capilene® Daily Boxer Briefs
Our stretchiest polyester baselayer for everyday wear with Polygiene® permanent odor control and Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Learn More Close
We named them “Daily,” but they’re so comfortable you’ll probably end up wearing these boxer briefs through the night. Made from Capilene® Daily fabric, they’re our stretchiest baselayer for everyday wear and designed to provide stay-cool, nonbunching comfort. We call our baselayer category “Daily,” but uncommon qualities like Fair Trade Certified™ sewing make these styles something out of the ordinary. The fabric has the wicking-performance backbone of Capilene® 100% recycled polyester jersey, but in a stretchier, regular fit most suited to everyday pursuits, work or play. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing. The brushed elastic waistband feels soft and comfortable against the skin, the cover-stitched hem glides smoothly under shorts or pants, and a front panel provides support. With a fully functioning, self-fabric fly and an updated design that improves the fit.
- Lightweight Capilene® polyester jersey has superior stretch and is smooth and comfortable against the skin, featuring Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Soft-to-the-touch printing process maintains fabric’s stretch and hand
- Brushed elastic Patagonia logo waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
- Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
- 3.7-oz (125-g) 100% recycled polyester jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 59 g (2.1 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.