Patagonia Men's Capilene® Daily Boxers
The stretchiest polyester baselayer with a regular fit for everyday wear and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Lightweight Capilene® polyester/spandex jersey has superior stretch and is smooth and comfortable against the skin, featuring Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Soft-to-the-touch printing process maintains fabric’s stretch and hand
- Brushed elastic Patagonia Logo waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
- Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 4-oz (135-g) 94% Capilene® polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.