Patagonia Men's Capilene® Daily Boxers
Our stretchiest polyester baselayer for everyday wear with Polygiene® permanent odor control and Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Learn More Close
We put the gratifying feel of a lazy weekend into these go-to boxers. Made from Capilene® Daily fabric, they’re our stretchiest baselayer for everyday wear. Designed to provide stay-cool, nonbunching comfort, they’re perfect for work, travel or lounging. We call our baselayer category “Daily,” but uncommon qualities like Fair Trade Certified™ sewing make these styles something out of the ordinary. The fabric has the wicking-performance backbone of Capilene® 100% recycled polyester jersey, but in a stretchier, regular fit most suited to everyday pursuits. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing. These boxers feature energetic prints inspired by nature and the sports we love. The soft, brushed elastic waistband won't bind, roll or bunch, and the fit provides a trim silhouette. Self-fabric, fully functional fly for no-fumble pit stops.
- Lightweight Capilene® polyester jersey has superior stretch and is smooth and comfortable against the skin, featuring Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Soft-to-the-touch printing process maintains fabric’s stretch and hand
- Brushed elastic Patagonia logo waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
- Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
- 3.7-oz (125-g) 100% recycled polyester jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 82 g (2.9 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.