Patagonia Men's Capilene® Daily Briefs
The stretchiest polyester baselayer for everyday wear with Polygiene® permanent odor control and Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Learn More Close
Brief in name only, these soft, long-wearing essentials have the stretch, comfort and quick-dry performance you need to keep up with any agenda. Capilene® Daily, our stretchiest baselayer, is made for everyday wear. We call our baselayer category “Daily,” but uncommon qualities like Fair Trade Certified™ sewing make these styles something out of the ordinary. The smooth jersey face fabric has the wicking-performance backbone of Capilene® 100% recycled polyester jersey, but in a stretchier, regular fit most suited to everyday pursuits, work or play. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing. Details include elastic leg openings, brushed elastic waistband, self-fabric fly and low-profile, offset seams for chafe-free mobility.
- Lightweight Capilene® 100% recycled polyester jersey has superior stretch and is smooth and comfortable against the skin, featuring Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Brushed elastic Patagonia logo waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
- Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
- Elastic leg openings provide supple fit
- 3.7-oz (125-g) 100% recycled polyester jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 53 g (1.9 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.