Patagonia Men's Capilene® Daily Long-Sleeved Graphic T-Shirt
Our stretchiest baselayer for everyday wear with Polygiene® permanent odor control and Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Lightweight Capilene® polyester jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control has superior stretch and is smooth and comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crewneck
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Pigment printing is indiscernible to the touch and maintains stretch of material
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Artists by color code: Lance Rea (FBWT), Matthew Cater (UOFG), Patagonia Original Art (STWI, TXVK, OXFG)
- 156 g (5.5 oz)
3.7-oz (125-g) 100% recycled polyester jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.