Patagonia Men's Cloud Ridge Jacket
Built with a recycled/recyclable 3-layer polyester fabric, the packable Cloud Ridge Jacket combines H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and next-to-skin comfort for wet and sticky conditions.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell has recyclable polyester membrane and a recycled polyester face fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Alpine helmet–compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece at back of neck and chin guard is soft on skin
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper features minimal interior storm flap
- Two ventilating mesh hand pockets sit between a pack’s waist belt and sternum strap and secure with coated, watertight zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Lightweight stuffsack with clip-in loop included
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a recyclable polyester waterproof/breathable barrier and backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 391 g (13.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.