Patagonia Men's Crosstrek Fleece Hybrid Hoody
The most versatile fleece for all activities, whether you’re getting on the trails, layering up for the mountain or just simply on-the-go. This new fleece combines performance warmth with a hybrid front for additional weather protection. The added comfort makes this a great all-around technical piece you will not want to take off.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece fabric provides next-to-skin comfort during movement, durability and stretch for full range of motion
- Flat-seam stitching reduces bulk and chafing
- Cuffs constructed for ease of movement and minimal bulk; thumb loops help to cover hands
- Two zippered pockets; right-side pocket includes an interior media pocket for your phone
- Hood constructed with a close, streamlined fit for added warmth and use under a helmet
- 462 g (16.3 oz)
Body: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Stretch® 86% polyester/14% spandex jersey face with a fleece back.
Hybrid body: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon mechanical stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.