Patagonia Men's Dirt Craft Bike Shorts
Mountain biking shorts featuring a durable, removable padded liner with a versatile and adjustable outer short.
- Comfortable, supportive liner in a polyester/spandex blend with breathable panels of nylon/spandex power mesh and a mountain biking–specific 3-layer protective pad
- Outer short is a stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and enough breathability to avoid overheating
- Low-profile external hook-and-webbing adjustment at waist to fine-tune fit
- Drop-in hand pockets and secure zipper pocket at left thigh
- Articulation at knee for comfort and movement; 11.5" inseam
- Reflective logo at left-side hem and right-back hip
- Fit of outer short offers versatility for hiking
- 349 g (12.3 oz)
Outer short: 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Liner: 5.2-oz 72% polyester/28% spandex stretch interlock knit with breathable 80% nylon/20% spandex power mesh panelsView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.