Patagonia Men's Dirt Craft Bike Shorts
These men’s mountain biking shorts incorporate a durable padded liner with a versatile and adjustable outer short. Details: 3-layer pad, waist adjustment, secure zipper pocket, 11.5" inseam. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Comfortable and supportive liner in a polyester/spandex blend with breathable panels of nylon/spandex power mesh and a mountain-biking-specific 3-layer protective pad. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Outer short is a stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and enough breathability to avoid overheating
- Low-profile external hook-and-webbing adjustment at waist to fine-tune fit
- Drop-in hand pockets and secure zipper pocket at left hip
- Articulation at knee for comfort and movement; 11.5" inseam
- Reflective logos at left hem at the side panel and back right hip
- Fit of outer short offers versatility for hiking
- Outer short: 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Liner: 5.2-oz 72% polyester/28% spandex stretch interlock knit with breathable 80% nylon/20% spandex power mesh panels. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 348 g (12.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.