Patagonia Men's Dirt Craft Jacket
This stretchy, lightweight soft shell breathes just enough for cool-to-cold-weather runs or bike rides. Details: DWR (durable water repellent) finish, three secure zipper pockets, Hook-and-loop adjustment at cuffs. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Lightweight and stretchy nylon/spandex ripstop breathes to regulate temperature and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Vision® zippers with cord pulls
- Secure zippered chest pocket hidden under welt
- Secure zippered hand pockets
- Velcro® tabs for cuff adjustment
- Single-pull hem adjustment
- Drop tail for protection on bike
- 4.2-oz 95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex stretch ripstop soft shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 297 g (10.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.