Patagonia Men's Dual Aspect Hoody
A hybrid midlayer that does double duty as an outer layer in milder conditions, the Dual Aspect Hoody combines warm, stretchy and breathable Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with a Patagonia-exclusive shelled Polartec Power Shield® fabric for robust protection and durability.
- Patterned through upper torso and down sleeves, a Patagonia-exclusive shelled Polartec® Power Shield® fabric balances wind, weather and abrasion resistance with warmth and breathability
- Shelled Polartec® Power Shield® on back and shoulders is cut on bias for mechanical stretch
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric in hood, side panels, lower torso and down sleeves delivers warmth, stretch and breathability
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood provides warm, stretchy, breathable comfort under a helmet
- Two high handwarmer pockets with slim zips stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; single zippered exterior chest pocket
- Elastic binding at hood, hem and cuffs seals out weather
- 448 g (15.8 oz)
Body: 8.8-oz shelled Polartec® Power Shield® 96% recycled polyester/4% spandex (70-denier 100% polyester woven bonded to 6.3-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ knit) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Side panels, hood and sleeves: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewingView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.