Patagonia Men's Dual Point Alpine Pants
Ice or snow, crampons or boards, up or down? The stretchy and breathable Dual Point Alpine Pants feature a removable suspender system, security pockets and a minimal double-cuff design for alpine versatility.
- Stretchy and breathable, the midweight nylon/polyester/spandex soft-shell fabric has good abrasion resistance and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Adjustable, stretchy, removable suspender system integrates with belt loops
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet™ adjustable waist offers a customized fit
- Webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket and select Alpine jackets
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zippered and welted handwarmer pockets; two billowed, zippered thigh pockets sit above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Narrow and stretchy lower leg has calf-length zipper, adjustable double cuff with minimal gaiter and tie-down loops for use with alpine or touring boots
- 6.8-oz 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 544 g (19.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.