Patagonia Men's Field Hacking Jacket
This rugged and versatile field jacket is built to bust through cover; stretchy and durable body fabric offers unrestricted freedom of movement, while waterproof shoulder and arm paneling provides excellent abrasion and puncture resistance. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish helps shed morning dew and light drizzle.
- Durable, stretchy 50% nylon/43% polyester/7% spandex body fabric provides comfort and freedom of movement; shoulders and arms have a 2-layer waterproof and puncture-resistant fabric for these high-abrasion areas. Body and panel fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two zippered vertical chest pockets for protecting your essentials
- Large internal back storage pouch with zippered entry on both sides and hook-and-loop flap at top; storage pouch is made of 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable fabric for easy cleaning
- Two lower, snap-closure cargo pockets are bellowed for added expansion
- Fleece-lined, side-entry hand pockets are located behind lower cargo pockets
- 930 g (32.8 oz)
Body: 8.1-oz 50% nylon/43% polyester/7% spandex.
Shoulders and arms: 2-layer, 5.2-oz 100% polyester twill.
All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Collar and hand pocket lining: 4.6-oz 100% polyester anti-pilling tricot.
Storage pouch: 2.5-layer, 2.7-oz 100% recycled nylon solid ripstop with a DWR finishView The Footprint Chronicles