Patagonia Men's Field Hacking Pants
These rugged and versatile field pants offer protection for all-day hiking through upland cover. Stretchy and durable fabric offers unrestricted freedom of movement, while waterproof paneling in the leg and seat provides excellent abrasion and puncture resistance; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish helps shed morning dew and light drizzle.
- Durable, stretchy 50% nylon/43% polyester/7% spandex body fabric provides comfort and freedom of movement; front leg, back lower leg and back seat panels have a 2-layer waterproof and puncture-resistant fabric for these high-abrasion areas. Body and panel fabrics both have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two zippered side utility pockets
- Rear zip-closure wallet pocket
- Metal hook leg cuff adjustment
- Center-front zipper fly; internal gripper elastic around waistband; crotch gusset for freedom of movement; two hand pockets
- 604 g (21.3 oz)
Body: 8.1-oz 50% nylon/43% polyester/7% spandex.
Leg and back seat paneling: 2-layer, 5.2-oz 100% polyester twill.
All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles