Patagonia Men's Fitz Roy Down Parka
For bone-cold belays and frigid bivies, our updated Fitz Roy Down Parka brings the heat with high loft, improved fully baffled construction and 800-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Lightweight and durable 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to fend off moisture
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Fully baffled construction improved to prevent down migration; a longer cut and internal draft tubes at 2-way, center-front zipper eliminates cold spots
- Helmet-compatible, baffled hood has a single-pull adjustment and an internal heat-locking, high-loft chamber on back of neck
- Two high handwarmer pockets and exterior left-chest pocket feature Vislon® zippers, zipper garages and insulated entries to eliminate drafts; two giant interior drop-in stretch mesh pockets hold gloves and other essentials
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and easily push up and out of the way
- Dual-adjust, drop-tail hem locks in heat; self-fabric stuffsack included
- 632 g (22.3 oz)
Shell, lining and reinforcements: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)View The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Traceable Down Insulation