Patagonia Men's Fitz Roy Emblem Polo
A classic, clean-cut organic cotton polo that goes just about anywhere and pairs with just about anything.
- Made of a cool-wearing, easy-care organic cotton piqué fabric
- Ribbed polo collar; 2-button lay-flat placket; short sleeves with ribbed armbands
- Uneven vented hem keeps the shirt in place when tucked in and ensures a greater range of motion
- Multicolored embroidered Fitz Roy emblem accents the left chest
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% organic cotton piqué. Rib-knit collar and cuffs: 100% organic cotton
- 283 g (10 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.