Patagonia Men's Flannel Lined Performance Straight Fit Jeans - Regular
A flannel-lined version of our Performance Straight Fit Jeans made for a more active lifestyle of midweight 71% organic cotton/29% polyester denim with mechanical stretch and Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of midweight 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® T400®polyester mechanical stretch denim dyed with an innovative process that minimizes energy, water use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes; lined with 100% organic cotton, brushed twill weave
- Slim-straight fit sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed twill pocket bags, antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Front handwarmer pockets, small coin pocket on right hip, two rear pockets
- Pocket edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish; lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- This product is Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Available in 32" inseam length only
- 709 g (25 oz)
9.7-oz 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® fabric: T400®polyester mechanical stretch denim, dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy, water use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes; lined with 4.2-oz 100% organic cotton brushed-twill weave.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewingView The Footprint Chronicles