Patagonia Men's Fore Runner Sleeveless
Made for everyday training, the fast-drying Fore Runner Sleeveless is made of lightweight recycled polyester. Details: locker loop, no itchy tags on neck. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Highly breathable, lightweight 100% recycled polyester with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Minimal flat-seam construction won’t chafe or restrict movement
- Comfortable self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won’t bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with moisture-wicking performance, 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 73 g (2.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.