Patagonia Men's Front Country Uniform Jkt
This 2-layer jacket is built with tough nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for the best in waterproof/breathable protection in all conditions and includes removable RECCO® avalanche rescue system
- Durable bluesign® approved 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with mesh lining that wicks away moisture
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor; tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat
- Pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia® Snow pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one chest, one bicep and two interior drop-ins
- Removable RECCO® avalanche rescue system at back of neck
- 819 g (28.9 oz)
2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: torso: 100% brushed polyester mesh; sleeves: 100% polyester mesh; powder skirt and hood: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weaveView The Footprint Chronicles
The construction of 2-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to an outer material, then combined with a free-flowing lining. The benefit: a soft, lightweight garment that keeps you dry and lets you move freely.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.