Patagonia Men's Galvanized Jacket
An uncompromised combination of unrestricted movement and protection for the worst conditions, the Galvanized Jacket stretches, breathes and shrugs off heavy weather for those exploring the alpine’s boldest terrain.
- Stretchy, 3-layer polyester/spandex fabric offers full mobility and exceptional waterproof protection; soft jersey-knit backer wicks moisture
- Engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, resulting in zero abrasion points and unprecedented stretch
- Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system to work equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one welted exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper
- Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation
- Cuff features minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane inner cuff that grips glove when secured, keeping sleeve in place when you're swinging a tool
- 584 g (20.6 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.2-oz 20-denier 88% polyester/12% spandex stretch woven with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and jersey knit backerView The Footprint Chronicles
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No® mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.