Patagonia Men's Gi III Pants - Regular
The grab-and-go favorites of river runners, trekkers and backpackers, Gi III Pants are made of lightweight nylon (52% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; they dry fast and feel light and airy against the skin.
- Made of quick-drying, lightweight nylon (52% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Regular fit, regular rise, full in the seat and thighs, cut straight to the ankle; best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Elasticized waistband with an adjustable belt and separating buckle; zip fly with button closure
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets; zippered right-rear drop-in pocket; zippered right-thigh drop-in pocket with internal key loop; all pockets have polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 266 g (9.4 oz)
3.4-oz 100% nylon (52% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.