Patagonia Men's Granite Park Pants - Long
Built for hiking and everyday wear, these abrasion-resistant pants are made of 67% organic cotton/33% polyester with mechanical stretch.
- Made of 67% organic cotton/33% polyester solid weft, T400®comfort stretch canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) and antibacterial finish
- Two handwarmer pockets, two cargo pockets with hidden snap closures, and two welted back pockets—one with security zipper
- Gusseted crotch for a full range of motion
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips, provides a contoured fit and helps keep pants in place during movement
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 595 g (21 oz)
7.9-oz 67% organic cotton/33% polyester T400®stretch canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) and antibacterial finishView The Footprint Chronicles