Patagonia Men's Gunnison Gorge Wading Pants - Regular
The versatile Gunnison Gorge Wading Pants are made with lightweight, waterproof/ breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric for hot-weather conditions or when deep wading is not required.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell, with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs
- Self-fabric belt loops; Stretch Wading Belt with a quick-release Duraflex® Stealth® Vee buckle for smooth on/off and easy-to-adjust fit
- Full elastic back provides all-day comfort
- Exterior reinforcement on gravel guards adds durability and scuff protection
- Anatomically designed left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles
- Field repair kit included
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Booties: 3mm neoprene with abrasion-resistant fabric soles
- 887 g (31.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia developed the 4-layer fabric construction for our waders to increase breathability and abrasion resistance, move moisture away from the body, and decrease the weight.
Our exterior fabrics are densely woven 100% polyester microfibers for durability and puncture resistance. On one side we apply our H2No® waterproof coating for waterproof/breathable performance. On the other side we apply a Hydrophilic laminate that pulls moisture away from the body so it can be passed out through the exterior shell.
To protect the hydrophilic laminate we use a soft polyester tricot lining that increases abrasion resistance yet maintains a soft, supple drape. Finally, we apply a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment as the first line of defense in keeping these waders waterproof.