Patagonia Men's Gunnison Gorge Wading Pants - Regular
These versatile and lightweight waterproof/breathable wading pants have a side gusset that makes it easy to pull them on and off and creates a more tailored, clean fit in the waist. They have been updated with more streamlined, anatomically fit booties and gravel guards with a flat-panel construction that reduces wear. H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable wader.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs
- Self-fabric belt loops; full elastic belt; interior center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Side gusset makes it easy to pull on and off and creates a more tailored, clean fit in the waist
- Articulated legs
- Anatomically fit left and right booties have a lower volume, more sock-like fit; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Flat-panel construction streamlines gravel guards for less abrasion and wear
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta with a waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Booties: 4mm neoprene with abrasion-resistant fabric soles
- 887 g (31.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia developed the 4-layer fabric construction for our waders to increase breathability and abrasion resistance, move moisture away from the body, and decrease the weight.
Our exterior fabrics are densely woven 100% polyester microfibers for durability and puncture resistance. On one side we apply our H2No® waterproof coating for waterproof/breathable performance. On the other side we apply a Hydrophilic laminate that pulls moisture away from the body so it can be passed out through the exterior shell.
To protect the hydrophilic laminate we use a soft polyester tricot lining that increases abrasion resistance yet maintains a soft, supple drape. Finally, we apply a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment as the first line of defense in keeping these waders waterproof.