Patagonia Men's Home Waters Shorts - 10"
Versatile and quick drying, the Home Waters Shorts are constructed of lightweight, durable nylon taslan; 10" inseam.
Learn More Close
Casual good looks and lightweight comfort make our Home Waters Shorts perfect for long travel days abroad or kicking around town. But there’s no reason to change when it’s time to hit the water: These are serious fishing shorts built specifically for warm weather angling expeditions. The lightweight 3.4-oz nylon taslan fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish dries in a flash and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. Jeans-style front pockets have mesh for drainage, and one of the two back pockets closes with a zipper for security. An elasticized waistband with a button closure ensures comfort, and the gusseted crotch increases mobility when stepping over the gunwale or scrambling down steep banks. Inseam is 10".
- Durable, quick-drying nylon taslan, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with button closure for a comfortable fit
- Jeans-style front pockets with mesh for drainage
- Two back pockets; one with a secure zippered closure
- Gusseted crotch adds mobility
- 10" inseam
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 172 g (6.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.